Art Libraries Society of North America – Call for Papers
The ARLIS/NA International Relations Committee (IRC) announces a call for paper proposals from international art and architecture information professionals for a panel session at the Art Libraries Society of North America 48th Annual Conference in St Louis, Missouri, April 20 – 24, 2020.
The theme for this conference is Preserve, Enhance, Reimagine, and the IRC welcomes papers for presentation on the following topics:
• Library and archival collections
• Preservation strategies
• Space planning initiatives and projects
• Diversity, inclusion, and advocacy
• International collaborative projects
• Advancement of the profession
• Institutional research and information instruction
• Visualization and digital humanities
Please see more information about the ARLIS/NA 48th Annual Conference and registration.
For submissions, please include: full name, affiliated institution, email address, phone number, title and brief abstract of paper. The deadline for submitting these proposals is Friday, February 21, 2020.
For further information, click here:
Beverly Mitchell, IRC, Chair, 2019-2020, or Isotta Poggi, IRC, member