Call for Presentations
Submission deadline: April 30th 2023
The BFWE Organizer Group is happy to announce the 7th BIBFRAME Workshop in Europe annual meeting that will take place 19-20 September 2023 at KBR Royal Library of Belgium in Bruxelles, and online.
This conference aims to bring together researchers, practitioners, and stakeholders from the library and information science community to discuss and explore the implications and potential of BIBFRAME. We welcome submissions of original research, case studies, and practical applications related to BIBFRAME and its impact on library services, data management, and user experience.
We welcome presentations on a wide spectrum of different viewpoints to BIBFRAME. Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
• Experiences: Data creation and hybrid workflows (MARC 21 and BIBFRAME).
• Implementation: Strategies and challenges.
• Interoperability: Data conversion and migration; ILS integrations.
• Standards: Interplay of BIBFRAME with other standards, such as cataloging guidelines (RDA), provenance data; BIBFRAME as an open standard.
• Technology: BIBFRAME tools and technologies.
• User-centered design and user experience.
• BIBFRAME and digital scholarship, specialized domains.
• BIBFRAME and entity management.
Please refer to https://2023.bfwe.eu for the link to the submission form and for the repository of the previous BFWE conferences agenda and material.
We highly encourage in-person presenters, but we’ll also accommodate remote speakers.
With kindest regards,
on behalf of the Organizer Group
www.bfwe.eu | email@example.com