Archives: (Archiving, Documentation, Folder recoveries from external partner, File clean up & destruction. Digitization, circulation and archiving of legal documents)
Library: (Track release, Research, Borrowing, Cataloging – Koha / UDC) Catalogue and classify books and periodicals in all available media, acquire periodicals, monographs and electronic resources to the Library, assist lawyers, members of the staff in finding the desired material in the Library and/or by using on-line resources
- Our ideal candidate is a bright and committed Librarian that focuses on delivering work of high quality, commits to high levels of service, has strong interpersonal and organizational skills and the ability to work effectively within a team. To qualify for the role you must also have:
- A bachelor’s degree in Library science
- Experience of digitisation, digital asset management system procedures and project work
- Experience with an integrated library system, knowledge of KOHA being an advantage
- Knowledge of research methodology
- Proficient in MS office
- An excellent command of the English language
- At least 5 years of experience
To apply for the position, please send us your resume and a cover letter explaining why you want to join us and what you have to offer to: email@example.com In the Subject Field of the e-mail please write AL_1122.
If you apply for any role within POTAMITISVEKRIS your personal data will be processed in accordance with our recruitment privacy notice.