Dear colleagues at IFLA
Applications are now open for the new EIFL Public Library Innovation Award. We would like to reach as many public libraries in developing and transition economy countries as possible, and would be most grateful if you could help us by sharing the call through your networks and contacts. Here are the details:
Apply now! EIFL Public Library Innovation Award!
The new EIFL Public Library Innovation Award, for public libraries that are teaching digital skills in innovative ways and that are bringing people online, is now open for applications. Digital skills are needed more and more, in work and in daily life. In an ever-changing technology environment, people need lifelong opportunities to learn new digital skills. Equipped with computers and the internet, public libraries have become important players in bringing people online and providing digital skills.
- The award is open to all public and community libraries in developing and transition economy countries that are teaching digital skills in innovative ways and that are bringing people online.
- The prize includes US$1,500 and wide publicity through EIFL’s global communication channels and networks.
- The deadline for submitting applications is Monday, 25 November 2019.
- Applications will be accepted in English, French, Russian and Spanish.
- You can find the full details and application criteria and procedures here – http://bit.ly/2m3o9uH
Thank you very much, and also, for all your help in sharing our calls in the past.
email@example.com | Skype: jean.fairbairn1
EIFL – Electronic Information for Libraries
Celebrating 20 years in 2019