• Library and archival collections
• Preservation strategies
• Space planning initiatives and projects
• Diversity, inclusion, and advocacy
• International collaborative projects
• Advancement of the profession
• Institutional research and information instruction
• Visualization and digital humanities
Please see more information about the ARLIS/NA 48th Annual Conference and registration.
For submissions, please include: full name, affiliated institution, email address, phone number, title and brief abstract of paper. The deadline for submitting these proposals is Friday, February 21, 2020.
The application period for the Kress Foundation international travel awards is also open until January 22, 2020.
Beverly Mitchell, IRC, Chair, 2019-2020, or Isotta Poggi, IRC, member